Excellent oral hygiene begins at
infancy and continues throughout life
Preventative Dentistry is essential for adults and children, that is why we are dedicated to providing you with the necessary tools to help maintain optimal oral health.
Some steps you can do at home to prevent dental problems include:
- Brush your teeth twice daily (in the morning and at night)
- Floss daily
- Brush with a Fluoride toothpaste
- Visit Paul Trembath Dental on a six-monthly basis for check-ups
- Use a soft, round bristle toothbrush
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
- Replace your toothbrush after an illness
- Avoid Tobacco and Alcohol consumption
“Baby teeth” are important to your child’s development and overall wellbeing as they help the chewing function and aid the way for adult teeth. It is important that parents help establish healthy eating and oral hygiene habits at an early age to prevent tooth decay in later years. This can be done by making brushing teeth fun and limiting the amount of sugar and starch in the diet.
Dentistry throughout the lifespan cannot be overlooked. At Trembath Dental we have a strong focus on Preventative Dentistry treatments and cater for all age groups.
We strongly advocate Preventative Dentistry measures and are excited by the benefits this will provide you.